- September 17, 2010 Who said?
- November 24, 2009 Idiots Do Not Change Their Minds!
- April 05, 2006 How to Save the Planet
- November 17, 2005 Golden Oreos?
- September 14, 2005 Refined Society
- September 12, 2005 Biggies
Subject opinion to coercion: whom will you make your inquisitors? Fallible men, governed by bad passions, by private as well as public reasons. And why subject it to coercion? To produce uniformity? But is uniformity of opinion desirable? No more than of face and stature.
- Thomas Jefferson
|The Gross National Debt|